Some of the worlds’ most successful companies uses Zendesk as the key to ensure flexibility and business continuity. Talk to Divatel team to find out more about Zendesk today to build your own business continuity plans.
Given the outbreak of the novel covid-19, companies are encouraged to immediately kickstart the work flow measures by adopting a few new work arrangements that includes, splitting into alternate teams, telecommuting and teleconferencing, work from home. In an unpredictable environment, businesses need to be ready for anything – Coping with quarantines, or simply allowing employees to work from home without compromising daily business operations. With Divatel cloud phone and Zendesk as customer experience with CRM, customer can quickly position themselves at home and take advantage of the work from home sooner then later.
Although businesses are focused on moving their customer engagement online, many customers still prefer a warm body to speak to when it comes to getting assistance. In fact, as much as 92% of calls made to businesses are a result of marketing efforts on digital channels.
With Divatel Cloud and Zendesk Solution, you can stay connected to your clients and colleagues from home, office, or anywhere in the world.
Contact us now via conference meeting or face-to-face meeting to learn how your organization can embrace and adapt to changes easily.
- Customers still prefer a phone call when it comes to getting answers or support
- Businesses need to ensure they are still contactable even if they are working away from the office
- Business fixed lines subscribers can access to incoming calls or make outgoing calls remotely via IP Phone, Soft Phone and Mobile Application.
- Ability for employees to work remotely (home/office/on-the-go) through consolidated information management system
- Call accountability with Divatel Smart Reporting using Zendesk technology, never miss any inbound calls again!
- Call recordings for both inbound and outbound calls
- Cost savings on international calls with our Divatel Softphone & Mobile Applications
For companies with an existing Telco Business Fixed Line in the office, the main telephone line can be connected to Divatel Cloud phone and redirect the line to Divatel Cloud PBX with Zendesk customer case management . This will ensure that you will have cloud extension ride on your existing business fixed line with information recorded on the cloud.
For companies that do not want to have any more hardware to maintain, they can migrate all the business fixed line to Divatel Cloud with the Zendesk support professional. They will have plug and play features. No more relocation fees and no hardware maintenance fees.
Whether it is the ongoing COVID-19 or any other situation that may impact your business, companies must have contingency plans in place for communications. Using the various telephony solutions available, you can ensure that there are minimal interruptions to your business operations, and you can continue to keep your customers happy. We offer companies a fast, flexible and cost-effective way to deal with unexpected situations anytime. Contact us now to get Divatel cloud phone and Zendesk support package.